At Fairy Tale Farm, we strive to provide the best quality care for your horse. Our horses look and feel happy and healthy because we provide for both their physical and emotional needs.
Full board at Fairy Tale Farm starting at $275 and includes:
- Daily Turnout: Research and experience has shown that regular turnout is critical for a horses’s health. On most days, horses will be turned out in groups in one of our large pastures.
- Stalls: Our 12′x12′ stalls have sliding doors or stalls with half dutch style doors are available. We generously bed with amish cut wood bedding. Stalls are cleaned seven days a week and water buckets are cleaned at least once a week.
- Feed: Horses are fed A.M. and P.M. with a 12% pelleted feed (or any alternate feed that you provide) and any supplements that you provide. Hay is fed four times a day and horses have grass pasture or roundbales when in turnout.
- Facilities: We have a large and bright 140′x60′ indoor arena and 220′ x 120′ outdoor arena with both featuring new footing installed in 2011. Our tack room offers tack closets to keep your tack free from dust. There are trails around the property as well.
- Health Care: We make regular appointments for the barn with our preferred veterinarian and farrier. You are welcome to use the vet or farrier of your liking. For serious health issues, we recommend and use The Ohio State University Galbreath Equine Center.